Top 6 Reasons to Montana:
is the home of your new corporation headquarters and you can visit your
2. Big Sky is consistently ranked in the top 10 best
resorts in North America and the London Sunday Times
ranked Big Sky in the
top 10 resorts in the world.
3. The area surrounding Big Sky has more blue-ribbon trout
streams and lakes in an 80-mile radius than
anywhere else in North America
4. Just 18 miles to the Yellowstone National Park
boundary; 48 scenic miles from the west entrance of the park
5. 10% of Montana remains Roadless versus just 2% of the
other states in the continental U.S.
6. At 147,000 square miles, Montana is the fourth largest
state, but still has less than 1 million in population
than 25 flights a day arrive into nearby Bozeman, Montana (BZN) on
these major airlines: Delta/SkyWest, United/United Express, Alaska/
Horizon, Frontier and Allegiant.
Rental Cars: From Bozeman, Big Sky is a 45-minute drive on US Highway 191 through the beautiful Gallatin River Canyon. Download lodging check-in map
Shuttles: Various scheduled bus services connect the airport, Bozeman and the surrounding villages to the Resort.
Driving Directions from Yellowstone National Airport
1. Exit Airport Terminal and Parking area.
2. Turn RIGHT (west) onto FRONTAGE RD/MT-205. Continue to follow MT-205. 1.4 mi
3. Turn LEFT (south) onto MT-291 S/JACKRABBIT LN. Continue on JACKRABBIT LN. 7.5 mi
4. JACKRABBIT LN becomes US-191 at intersection of Huffine Lane. Continue straight south on US-191. 34.0 mi
Turn RIGHT (west) onto LONE MOUNTAIN TRAIL/MT-64 at stop signal where
flag poles & Conoco station are on the right. Pass through Meadow
Village and Town Center. 8.7 mi
6. Turn LEFT (south) onto BIG SKY RESORT RD at the "Welcome to Big Sky Mountain Village” sign. 0.1 mi
BIG SKY RESORT RD curves RIGHT (west) in front of Bighorn Condominiums.
Continue to high-rise buildings: the first is Shoshone/Huntley, second
is Summit. 0.5 mi
8. BASECAMP activities center is located at the top of the stairs between Shoshone and Summit in the heart of the Plaza area.
Average Temperature (Fahrenheit)
January ... 21 degrees
April ... 43 degrees
July ... 74 degrees
September ... 62 degrees
Lone Peak Summit ... 11,166 ft
Mountain Village ... 7,500 ft
Meadow Village ... 6,200 ft