Proton Therapy Congress: September 20-21, 2016
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Posted by: Administration
Join us at the Proton Therapy Congress, at which leaders from a multitude of scientific disciplines will showcase unpublished data, new technological advances and translational case studies to highlight the strengths of proton therapy and address the challenges surrounding its optimisation and practical implementation. Stake your share in this exciting emerging market for proton therapy in the UK, as the first centres are being built for as early as 2017.
The conference will not only combine content from academics carrying out research and clinicians delivering the treatment, but also consider the practical aspects of proton therapy, from the health economics of high cost cancer treatments, to the importance of IT networks. Adrian Crellin will describe the NHS approach, and sit on a comprehensive panel to discuss the practical implementation of the therapy. For proton therapy to be fully utilised, it relies on high-quality data showing clinical outcomes, and Jem Rashbass discusses the practical aspects of collecting and analysing this data.
Here are 5 key reasons why you should attend:
1. The proton therapy industry is growing rapidly. The first UK centres are currently under construction and many more are planned globally.
2. This conference will provide an impartial platform for education and discussion.
3. This is a unique opportunity to discuss ideas and identify strategies for development.
4. Network with top academics and clinicians, private enterprises, government bodies, ground breaking solution providers and industry leaders.
5. There will be a focus on unpublished data, new technological advances and translational case studies to highlight not only the strengths of proton therapy, but also the challenges surrounding its optimisation, and practical implementation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the agenda today or download it from www.protontherapycongress.com. Save 15% off when you book online with code DL15.
Proton Beam Therapy, Tumour, Particle Therapy, Proton Accelerator, Radiology, High Accuracy/Precision, Cancer, PBT, Radiation Treatment, Proton Therapy Center