ISRR-2017: Radiation Carcinogenesis-Mechanisms and Experimental Models
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Posted by: Administration
First International School of Radiation Research (ISRR-2017) Theme: Radiation Carcinogenesis-Mechanisms and Experimental Models.
This will be organized under the aegies of SRR during February 2nd-4th, 2017 at Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Tamilanadau, India.
The school will cover lectures on the following topics by eminent scientists and experts from India and abroad:
- Basic of Cancer and Carcinogenisis
- DNA damage and genomic instability in the mechanism of carcinogenesis
- Radiation Biological concepts and radiaion carcinogenesis
- UV induces carcinogenesis
- Experimental models for carcinogenesis studies
- Carcinogenesis during cancer radiotherapy and accidental radiation exposure
Additionally, during the school, hands-on-training/ demonstration will be provided on techniques like DNA damage, apoptosis, oxidative damage, expression of oncogenes in tumor samples, histopathology of tumor samples.
Details about the School: HERE