Dear RRS Members,
It is an important endeavor of the society to support the International Congress of Radiation Research (ICRR) held every fourth year.
For the upcoming ICRR 2015 RRS has been asked by the Congress Organizers to provide support by way of paying the registration fee of our members to encourage your attendance of the 15th International Congress to convene in Kyoto, Japan, May 25-29, 2015.
This exclusive RRS Members Only Registration Site for the ICRR allows:
- Complimentary registration for the first 300 RRS Members within the exclusive site; RRS Members MUST use this site to receive complimentary registration.
- Once your Registration has been received by RRS you will be emailed a unique ICRR control number to enter the ICRR Abstract submission site. This record number will be located within your registration and provided to the ICRR to ensure your abstract remains with your registration once you arrive onsite.
- A block of RRS rooms in close proximity to one another and central to the public transportation, has been reserved for RRS Members. You must book your hotel through this RRS Member’s Only Site portal which is linked to an (accommodations button) portal linked to the ICRR’s Travel Agency and is the only way to obtain RRS rates and ensure you’re near each other to network. You will receive a separate confirmation from the ICRR Travel Agency for your hotel. Hotel rooms are on a first come, 1st serve basis and are not guaranteed until you secure your room through the provided portal.
- All complimentary registrations must have a hotel room booked no later than February 1, 2015 or your name will be removed from the RRS registration list provided to the ICRR; you will be asked to provide a valid hotel confirmation number that RRS staff will enter in your record.
- RRS will sponsor registrations up to 300 members until March 15, 2015 only. Starting on March 16, 2015 all registrations will be direct through the ICRR registration site and RRS Members will pay the registration rate as listed.
READ WELCOME FROM Masahiro Hiraoka and Kenji Kamiya