|Global Chinese Congress of Radiation Research|
The first announcement for
the 2nd Global Chinese Congress of Radiation Research_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The 2nd Global Chinese Congress of Radiation Research (GCCRR 2014) is scheduled to be held in Suzhou, China from May 11th-15th, 2014. The congress is sponsored by the China Committee for Radiation Research, and is organized by Soochow University.
The theme of this congress is "The chance and challenge in radiation research”. The main goal of the 2nd GCCRR is to provide a platform to maximize the opportunity to exchange ideas and discuss new advances with fellow Chinese and foreign scientists from all over the world. We aim to encourage co-operation and interaction among different disciplines in this field, as well as to foster friendship among participants.
The GCCRR 2014 Program includes plenary lectures, keynote lectures, invited speeches and poster presentation. GCCRR 2014 invites the submission of abstracts on original work from interested scientists for consideration in the Congress Program.
The official languages for the Congress are both English and Chinese. Presentations at the 2nd GCCRR can be either:
Abstracts are invited on original
research in the following research areas: ( View Larger Image )
General Policies and Requirements
The style guide for formatting and layout of document
1. Abstracts must be formatted for A4 paper, with 3 cm top and bottom margins. The body text should be in 12 pt Times New Roman when using English or Song when using Chinese, justified, with 1.5 line-spacing. The first line should be indented.
2. Title in 14pt bold all-caps should be centered.
3. Authors (10 pt) should be listed under the title of the abstract. Affiliations and contact information should also be included. The name of author who will present on the Congress should be underscored.
The abstract could include figures and/or tables in
1. All abstracts should be submitted on-line. Please go to the website (http://www.gccrr2014.org/) of the congress, register first, after log in, follow the instruction and upload your abstract.
The deadline for on-line submission is Feb 15th, 2014.
Graduate students or post doctorate research fellows could apply for the Scholar-in-Training Travel Award by filling the registration form on-line. The recipients will be chosen by the Academic Committee of the Congress based on the submitted abstracts.
The Academic Committee of the Congress will also
select the recipients for the Best Poster Award based on novelty of
Registration and fee
1. All meeting attendants should register on line.
2. Registration fee
The registration fee of foreign invited speakers will be waived and other
local expenses will be likely exempted, which depends on the donation of
Please check the website for more information and updates.
Registration open and on-line abstract submission: after 20 November, 2013;
The Second Meeting Announcement will be sent on 15 December, 2013;
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 February, 2014;
The Third Meeting Announcement and the abstract accepted notice will be sent on 15 March, 2014;
Deadline for registration form submission: 15 April, 2014.
Any queries should be directed to:
Mr. Benxing Zhu (+86-13862078845) or Dr. Hongying Yang (+86-15190030672)
Tel: +86-512-65880052 (O)
11/1/2016 » 2/28/2017
Renew Your Membership For 2017 Today!
12/6/2016 » 12/20/2016
SIT & ECI Members: 2017 Travel Awards to Non-RRS Meetings
10/15/2017 » 10/18/2017
2017 RRS Annual Meeting