Call for Late Breaking Abstracts Opens Monday, May 13
Dear @@first_name@@ @@last_name@@,
The initial call for abstracts was very successful and promises to provide a tremendous program for the annual meeting. If you missed the deadline, please take this opportunity to participate by submitting your late abstract for review. The late breaking abstract site will be open through June 17th. Please remember that you do need to be registered for the conference for your poster to be displayed at the meeting; you do not have to be registered to submit an abstract. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIEW Call for Late Breaking Abstracts
SUBMIT Late Breaking Abstract
I look forward to welcoming you all the the Jazz city of New Orleans.
Vice President - Radiation Research Society
2013 Annual Meeting Program Chair
DON'T MISS THE SCIENTIFIC MEETING PROGRAM OF THE YEAR: REGISTER TODAY!
With RRS' new website, we have made it even easier to register for the Annual Meeting in New Orleans. As a member, simply visit www.radres.org and sign in.
Once signed in, there are a multitude of ways to get to New Orleans:
1. Scroll to Events, then click the 59th Annual Meeting. This will take you directly to the registration site.
2. If you click Events directly, a complete website with the scientific offerings of the meeting, as well as other pertinent meeting information may be found. Under Registration, you can enter the registration site.
3. Under the Calendar of Events, visit the link on Registration Open for 59th Annual Meeting.
Remember to sign in as a member before clicking a registration link to ensure all features of the registration website function properly.
Non-Members: Please visit www.mtnreg.com/RRS2013 to register.
If you need assistance, please call RRS toll free at 877-216-1919.
REVIEW THE PROGRAM AND HIGHLIGHTS
Have You Checked Out Your New Member Community Lately? Here are a few tips:
With a new website comes new tricks to learn for optimum use. A few that we've discovered in working with the interactive site:
- The best browsers to use the site in are Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome; however, all browsers will work
- When changing your password, the new password must be at least 8 characters long
- The search function will only accept "full" searches; it does not work off of fuzzy logic. For example, if you type in "Smit" in hopes of getting search results of "Smith", "Smithson" or "Smithsonian" it will not pull a search result for those items, only "Smit"
We will keep a continuing list of tips to be posted on the website and to be included in future e-cards for your convenience.
Radiation Research Society
380 Ice Center Ln. Suite C, Bozeman, MT 59718