- $1,500 PER YEAR
- Discounted membership of $125 per faculty member
- Institutional Members may sponsor an unlimited number of graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, or residents enrolled in a course of study or in a training program in a field related to the radiation sciences at their institutions.
- Sponsored Scholars-in-Training members have the same privileges as SIT members. There is no age or time limit for this designation. SIT members have all privileges of Members except they may not vote or hold office. Verification of student or trainee status by the departmental chairman or the institution's training director is required at:
- Time membership is granted
- Annually at time of membership renewal
- Prior to the award of RRS SIT grants
- Institutional Members are eligible for a 20% discount on position vacancy advertisements in Radiation Research.
- Institutional Members may choose to add an unlimited number of faculty members to their membership at the additional rate.
- Membership approval may take 5-7 business days.
- Receive a 50% discount off the job postings fee on the radres.org website.
- Academic Departments or Institutes involved in radiation research may be elected as Institutional Members
- Institutional Members may not vote or hold office
HOW TO BECOME AN INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER:
- Visit radres.org
- Click the "Become a Member" tab on the top right hand corner
- Select the "Institutional Member with Faculty"
- Continue through the application process
OUR INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS: