$1,500 PER YEAR (Discounted membership of $125 per faculty member)
- Institutional Members may sponsor an unlimited number of graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, or residents enrolled in a course of study or in a training program in a field related to the radiation sciences at their institutions.
- Sponsored Scholars-in-Training members have the same privileges as SIT members. Verification of student or trainee status by the departmental chairman or the institution's training director is required at:
- Time membership is granted
- Annually at time of membership renewal
- Prior to the award of RRS SIT grants
- 20% discount on position vacancy advertisements in Radiation Research.
- Unlimited number of faculty members may be added at the additional rate.
- Receive a 50% discount off the job postings fee on the radres.org website.
- Academic Departments or Institutes involved in radiation research may be elected as Institutional Members
- Institutional Members may not vote or hold office
HOW TO BECOME AN INSTITUTIONAL MEMBER:
- Visit radres.org & click "Become Member" at the top right-hand corner
- Select the "Institutional Member with Faculty" and click "continue" to complete the process
OUR INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERS: